Are you a certified freediving instructor and want to bring your groups to freedive to Tenerife?
Use our facilities and/or accommodation and all you have to worry is to get yourself to us! We will arrange all the logistics, equipment, buoys, weights and students kits. Our center is located on the sea front at less than 100 meters from the easiest entry point to the training spots. You will find 10-15 meters as soon as you jump in the water; swim 50 meters and you will have 25 meters of depth available, still withing the confined area of our bay. This is also where the wreck is located, with its top at 18 meters and its bottom sitting between 25 and 30 meters. Swim a bit further and you will access the 35 meters anchor line, then a 55 meters is available with a further swim. These training spots are still within the bay edges, so they are almost always protected from currents and waves.
Our freediving center is provided with all you need to run your courses and workshops:
- Nice classroom with lots of sitting space and all teaching materials available ( all the useful physiology posters, whiteboard),
- Exercise mats for stretching and relaxation sessions
- Outside sitting area with table and shade
- Kettle, wide assortment of teas, and fridge to store drinks
- Hot shower
- Rinsing and drying area
- Ample equipment room where up to 12 people can store their equipment comfortably
- Access to pool for static and dynamic training
If you also want to provide other activities we can help you arrange the following:
- Accommodation for the group in apartments located in the same building of our center
- Arrange freediving trips with Atlantic Eaglerays and other recreational spots around the island
- SUP rental
- Help with spearfishing license, locations, local rules and equipment rental
- Hiking activities
If you need further help or have specific needs for your groups, let us know and we’ll do our best to organize it for you.
For more info and quote, email email@example.com. Or call +34 630 605711