Are you a certified freediving instructor and want to bring your groups to freedive to Tenerife?
Use our facilities and/or accommodation and all you have to worry is to get yourself to us! We will arrange all the logistics, equipment, buoys, weights and students kits. Our center is located on the sea front at less than 100 meters from the easiest entry point to the training spots. You will find 10-15 meters as soon as you jump in the water; swim 50 meters and you will have 25 meters of depth available, still withing the confined area of our bay. This is also where the wreck is located, with its top at 18 meters and its bottom sitting between 25 and 30 meters. Swim a bit further and you will access the 35 meters anchor line, then a 55 meters is available with a further swim. These training spots are still within the bay edges, so they are almost always protected from currents and waves.
Our freediving center is provided with all you need to run your courses and workshops:
- Nice classroom with lots of sitting space and all teaching materials available ( all the useful physiology posters, whiteboard),
- Exercise mats for stretching and relaxation sessions
- Outside sitting area with table and shade
- Kettle, wide assortment of teas, and fridge to store drinks
- Hot shower
- Rinsing and drying area
- Ample equipment room where up to 12 people can store their equipment comfortably
- Access to pool for static and dynamic training